Armco Direct can provide the ideal steel bollard solution for any situation, if it be for car parks or even for industrial and commercial premises to protect expensive equipment.
Our steel bollards are perfect for improving Health and Safety practices and protecting your valuable assets from moving vehicles, not to mention safeguarding pedestrians from potential accidents.
We supply a range of steel bollard products that are hard wearing and weatherproof and made of 100% recyclable steel.
Safety & Security Uses
The types of products we supply cover a wide range of uses, for wherever and whatever reason you need them:
- Car parks to guide traffic safely and reserve spaces.
- Static or retractable bollards to totally prevent or sometimes restrict vehicle access in certain areas.
- Protection of pedestrianised walkways.
- Protection of offices and buildings to prevent accidental damage and ensure maximum workplace safety.
- Add to prevent criminal damage and ramraiding on business forecourts and shutter doors.
- Galvanised steel bollards to absorb high levels of impact if hit by a wayward vehicle.
- Powder coated yellow bollards for high reflective visibility.
Our UK range of removeable and static steel products are highly versatile, so they can be adapted for use in any environment where safety and security is a high priority.
UK Steel Bollard suppliers
When you’re looking for car park installation, or a reliable steel bollard supplier in the UK, it always pays to put your asset protection in the best possible hands.
That not only means hardwearing products, but ones which are properly installed by either being bolted down or cast firmly into the ground using the best practices and the toughest material – concrete. Of course, this also means getting in the professionals (that’s us!) to make sure the job is done 100% right.
After that, for added peace of mind and for years to come, you get the reassurance that comes with investing in one of our extensive range of products.
Contact Us About Your Requirements
We can offer a proven, environmentally friendly and cost effective solution to your bollard project. Feel free to browse our range of products and get in touch online with your orders or any questions you may have or call the number below
Our team of dedicated asset protection experts are always on hand to offer advice and assistance when deciding what bollards are required for your business.