Armco Barriers for off-highway applications offer a complete solution where there is an obligation to protect the public, employees and property from vehicle movements in multiple environments.
Our products are manufactured from solid steel and galvanised to BS EN 1461, compliance with BS 6180 Barriers in and around buildings can easily be attained by the installer. Armco Direct has been established for well over a decade and delivered Armco Barriers to thousands of satisfied clients. Our goal is to ensure that we supply a high-quality product and offer an outstanding service.
The process of ordering Armco Barriers might seem daunting but it’s actually really straightforward. If you know the length you require, how many changes in direction are needed and finally how many end terminals are required you can use our easy online calculator to get a quotation straight to your inbox in just 2 hours or less!
Better yet, if you decide you want to go ahead, we pledge to get your Armco barriers onsite within just 48 hours!
Your time is valuable and we know this. That’s why you can rest assured that your Armco barriers are ready and waiting to be dispatched ensuring that you don’t miss your project or health & safety audit deadlines.
When it comes to your next health & safety audit, you can have peace of mind knowing that your Armco barriers are compliant with all of the relevant UK industry safety standards.
So if you’re ready to start your project, you need look no further!
- 48-hour delivery pledge – From the moment you place your order!
- 85-year life expectancy – On all galvanised steel products.
- Get a parts list in minutes – Receive an online parts list in minutes using our calculator.
- Receive a price quote in 2 hours from using the easy online calculator.
- We have experience working with well-known companies – Amazon, Ronseal, Sports Direct, Jaguar, Nissan, Travis Perkins – the list goes on.
- Nationwide Delivery – We deliver within 48 hours to locations within England and Wales (excluding Northern Ireland & the Highlands).
- 5* Google Rated – For over 12 years now we have maintained our 5-star rating.
WITH ALL THAT IN MIND, LET US HELP SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Us…
- FREE Online Calculator – Take just 2 minutes to fill in the easy online calculator and receive a fully priced quote within 2 hours.
- 48 Hour Delivery pledge – Know that from the second your order is placed, we pledge to get your barriers on site within 48 hours!
- UK Standards Met – Our barriers tick all the boxes to pass the UK safety standard, so you can have peace of mind knowing you’ll pass your next health & safety audit with ease.
- 85 Year Life Expectancy – All our barriers are galvanised to BS EN 1461, so you know you won’t need to be wasting time reordering in a few years!
Trusted by many, you are in safe hands.
- 5* Google Rating – We’ve managed to maintain a 5-star rating on Google over the 12 years we’ve been in business.
- Companies we’ve worked with – We have been trusted to supply many big names, such as Amazon, Jaguar, Travis Perkins, Ronseal and many more.
Take the stress out of your project
It’s no secret that managing a project is hard work and brings a lot of stress, so any way you can relieve that stress is a godsend. That’s why we put together the easiest barrier calculator in the industry, to help you choose the right products the first time around.
All you have to do is spare 2 minutes of your time, fill out the easy to use calculator, and receive your quote within 2 hours. Then we’ll have your barriers on site within 48 hours.
Instead of waiting days for a response and having concerns about when your Armco barriers are going to be delivered, you can have it sorted with just 2 minutes of time invested!
Get your FREE quote NOW
You’re here right now because you want:
- To have Armco barriers that meet the latest health & safety regulations.
- To protect your staff from injury and equipment/facilities from damage.
- An easy solution for finding out exactly what you need and fast.
If that sounds like you, then the first thing you need to do is fill out our easy to use Armco barrier calculator. It’ll take only a couple of minutes and you’ll receive a price-locked quote within 2 hours!
What are you waiting for? Click the button below to use our calculator and have your barriers on site within 48 hours.
Or if you’d prefer to speak with a barrier expert, call us on 01530 839 955
There is no risk in getting your free quote!
Once you’ve used our online calculator to work out exactly what you need for your project, and received your quote within 2 hours, don’t worry.
Just because we put your quote together quickly, we don’t expect you to rush your decision. All of our quotes are price guaranteed and won’t change within 30 days.
Better still, our 48-hour delivery pledge runs all year round so don’t worry you won’t miss out on that either! There’s really no reason not to get your price-locked quote by filling out the easy-to-use barrier calculator.
If you value the safety of your employees, equipment and facilities and are looking for a high-quality barrier that’s going to last a lifetime, then you’re in the right hands with Armco Direct.
You can benefit from the hard work we’ve put in over the past 12 years to get our 5-star Google review, from offering products meeting UK standard regulations, to a delivery time that matches the high quality.
We make sure you and your premises are the safest they can be, leaving you with peace of mind that your staff, equipment and facilities are protected to UK safety compliant standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have all of the barriers, beams, posts, fixings and accessories we offer in stock at all times. This is one of the reasons why we can pledge to provide our barriers to you within 48 hours, ensuring that we can offer the fastest solution to your problem.
Don’t worry, our simple Armco barrier calculator explains things in an easy-to-understand manner to help you figure out exactly what you need for your project.
Our standard finish is hot-dipped galvanised steel to BS EN 1461. In addition to this, we can provide a polyester powder coated finish to products, in RAL 1007 yellow or any other RAL colour required.
Yes! All out are barriers are manufactured to current UK safety standards. This allows you to install barriers compliant with BS 6180:2011 in and around buildings. You can have peace of mind knowing that your staff, equipment and facilities are protected the best they can be.
We pledge to deliver our high-quality Armco Barriers all over the UK within 48 hours, (excluding Northern Ireland & the Highlands).
At Armco Direct, we’re passionate about providing excellent service and high-quality products to every one of our customers. If you have any questions about your order, our products or our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Armco Direct team.
Darren Lallo, Managing Director